What’s more fun than FREE funds? That’s right, Carteret CC is doing it again! This summer, eligible degree seeking students can receive funds to pay for tuition and fees.
That means no out-of-pocket tuition & fee expenses!
In order to qualify for 2022 SUMMER FUNDS, students must meet the following requirements:
1. Have not previously earned a college bachelor’s degree
2. Be a North Carolina resident
3. Complete a 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Students DO NOT need to be Pell eligible to receive SUMMER FUNDS; however, a 2021-2022 FAFSA application MUST be completed so that Carteret CC can match students with grants, scholarships, and other awards. Career and College Promise (CCP) students DO NOT need to apply for FAFSA for the 2022 SUMMER FUNDS program.
4. Apply to the College (if not already a Carteret CC student)
5. Enrolled in a degree, diploma, or certificate program
6. Register for Summer 2022 classes by MAY 13, 2022
All other qualifying Financial Aid and Scholarships will be applied first to student’s tuition and fees. After that, SUMMER FUNDS will be awarded to eligible students to cover any remaining tuition and fee costs while funding lasts.
This summer pursue your degree, take a class, earn a few extra credits, explore a new career path, or advance your current career with more training. Don’t put off a better you any longer! Carteret CC is here for everyone. Learn more about the opportunities at Carteret CC today.
Regular Summer Schedule: May 31 – July 26, 2022