Enrollment Advising, Registration, & Records

The Office of the Registrar of Carteret Community College is located in the McGee Building in rooms 119 and 127-A.

The Registrar assists students with registration and records questions throughout the year. Our focus is on the integrity of academic records and our goal is to help students and faculty in any way we can.

In addition to assisting students and faculty, the Registrar also oversees the following:

Grading process

Web Advisor setup for students

Transcript evaluation process

Program completion through program evaluation

Course substitution process

Our staff also assists with the following:

Transcript ordering questions

Enrollment verification requests

Name and address changes

Class withdrawals

Questions regarding eligibility for graduation

For more information on any of these processes, contact the Registrar’s Office at (252) 222-6152 or via e-mail at registrar@carteret.edu.

Course Schedule

Welcome to the Carteret Community College Curriculum Course Schedules web page. This page should be used for those students who are seeking degree, diploma, and certificate completions.

View Course Schedules


Learn about CCCs grading system, reporting, and more.

View Grading Information

Ordering Transcripts

Information on the process in ordering transcripts.

View Ordering Transcripts Information


Carteret Community College has been approved by the North Carolina Community College System to award an associate degree, a diploma, or a certificate to those who qualify through course work taken at the College. Lear about the process and requirements for graduation.

View Graduation Information


Students coming to the college for the first time or returning can find important registration information here.

View Registration Details

Registrar Policies

Here you will find the Registrar Policies including; Academic Standards, Academic Renewal Policy, Attendance Policy, and more.

View Registrar Policies

Registrar Processes

The Office of the Registrar handles a variety of processes for students. Learn how to change your personal information, your program of study, and other course related processes.

View Registrar Processes

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap