Health Science Admissions

To All Prospective Health Science Students

Prospective students may submit an application for Fall 2021 admission to the Health Sciences selective admission programs starting October 1, 2020. To apply, please follow the steps below.

Read the following to understand the process for applying to a health science program.

New Students Only: Step One

All new students apply for, “Health Sciences: Therapeutic & Diagnostic Services (Nurse Aide Diploma). This program helps meet the prerequisites and general education coursework that will best prepare you for acceptance into a competitive admission program. If currently enrolled at Carteret CC, skip to step two. Complete an “Online Application” for admission.

Complete Online Application

All Students: Step Two

Complete an electronic “Health Sciences Interest Form” for each program. “Interest Forms” will be accepted beginning October 1 of each year and continue until the deadline for each specific program.

Complete Health Sciences Interest Form

All Students: Step Three

Submit a “Health Sciences Program Packet Checklist” to the Health Sciences Advisor in Student Services. This form is available in Student Services, or on the specific program webpage. Please review the admissions requirements for each specific program by clicking on one of the links below.

Associate Degree Nursing
Emergency Medical Science
Human Services Technology
Medical Assisting
Respiratory Therapy
Therapeutic Massage

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap